For further product information, please download PDF Catalogue. Go to catalogue page
- Profile adapted from the ADVAN Sport V105.
- Improvement of the steering stability by high speed range requested by European car manufacturer.
- Improvement of optimization of the ground contact.
- Increased tread pattern stiffness realizes a more direct feeling to handling.
- Optimized ground contact area.
- Reduces tire noise, and enhances ride quietness.
Expels water when driving on wet roads and improves drainage.
- Suppresses popping noise for a quieter ride.
- Suppresses heel & toe friction, as well as noise caused by tire friction.
- Increases block stiffness & enhances the direct feeling of handling.
- EU grading up to C/A.
Features a directional tread pattern with more edges facing the road surface. A direction pattern offers an attractive and aggressive look.
Lightning-shaped straight grooves[The main grooves have more edge components through a lightning-shaped design. In addition to the improved traction this delivers excellent hydroplaning resistance.
The claw grooves push aside water at corners. The groove design increases effective groove length.
The lug grooves have more edge components. The non-penetrating lug groove increases block stiffness and enhances the direct feeling of handling.